Wednesday, September 5, 2007

News Flash!

Ok, I know that I have been very delinquent in my blogging duties. But I have to say that I never thought of this as duties, just fun. We have been very busy here at Chez Pegasus. We have started a new business and that entails quite a bit of time and energy.

Anyway, you guys don't want to hear about that. Where's the knitting?

I have had a little time to add stuff to Ravelry.com. I am Firesong (if anyone wants to look). OMG, I love Ravelry. It is FABULOUS! You. Must. Join! All the patterns, pictures, blogs, help.... I just love looking at other knitter's/crocheter's work. I am quite the newbie knitter and love to see what other crafter's create. I spend just way too much time just looking.

I have finished the Argosy scarf, Monkey socks, and two more pairs of April May Wristwarmers (no pictures yet...too busy...soon, I promise).

I have started my Christmas knitting. I may have overloaded myself, but I'm gonna try to get it all done. The ADD Knitter has struck again...or as some people call it - startitis.

No comments: