TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I'm sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I hope that we can come together as one and celebrate the Season with humility and graciousness. To love one another and help those in need.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
Parents get up and make coffee and maybe, breakfast. Kid must wait upstairs with his stocking stuff until coffee and/or breakfast is ready. Then its presents time. We usually sit around the tree and play with toys and put stuff together most of the day. Fun, Fun! Love it.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A vacation anywhere...but just me, no one else. I love my family, but sometimes I need a break.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We (I) cook and make crafts and we like to ride around the neighborhood looking at all the pretty lights.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We loved Yatzee! Later on we had Pictionary and that was hilarious!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
I loved opening one present on Christmas Eve and it was always new pajamas. We have kept that one up. I love it, but I don't think the boy really likes it, he wants toys.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
If I was going on a trip for the holidays, I would love to go to a snowy, country place and have an old fashioned Christmas.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year:
I would love a Wii and Playstation 3 and a Nintendo DS with LOTS of games!